End User Agreement
1. Ownership and copyright information for the digital objects are stated explicitly in the Rights statement of each metadata record.
2. You agree to use the digital objects only by this End User Agreement. You agree to notify the Digital Repository of the Center for Cultural and Arts Initiatives of any breach of its terms or any infringements of the digital objects you become aware of as quickly as possible.
3. You will abide by the appropriate copyright and license statements applied to digital objects and metadata.
4. You will ensure that means of access to data are kept secure and used only for appropriate purposes. In particular, passwords are personal and should not be shared.
5. Whenever you use a digital object, you should use the bibliographic citation recommended by the Repository or an equivalent.
6. Use of the data on this website is at your sole risk. You agree not to use this site for any illegal or unlawful purpose. In particular, you will not use the digital objects or metadata in a manner that infringes the law relating to copyright, confidentiality, privacy, data protection, defamation, or similar or related doctrines. Moreover, you will not use or attempt to use the digital objects or metadata to identify any individuals from which a study sample may have been selected, nor may you claim to have done so.
7. The Repository excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties of any kind about any digital object or metadata; in particular, the Repository shall not be liable for any loss or damage (i) which may be suffered or incurred by you or a third party in respect of the use by you of any digital object or metadata, or (ii) which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the use by you of any digital object or metadata.
8. You will offer for deposit any new digital objects derived from the digital things supplied.
9. Any breach of this End User Agreement will lead to immediate and automatic termination without notice of your access to the services and could result in legal action against you.